Collaborate to Innovate event, City Labs 1.0, Manchester, May 1st
Collaborate to Innovate, hosted by the University of Manchester, will showcase the benefits of academic-industry collaboration for furthering biomedical research, providing an informed insight into potential funding streams and highlighting opportunities to fulfil your innovation potential. The schedule will include:
* Key funding representatives from SBRI, Innovate UK, KTN, and ERDF will provide detail and guidance on current and forthcoming funding opportunities.
* University of Manchester collaborative funding opportunities arising from internally managed funding schemes (devolved from the BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC and Wellcome Trust).
* Case studies to provide in-depth and first-hand experiences on the mutual benefits of collaborative research from both academic and industry perspectives.
* The research and innovation network, particularly in the greater Manchester area, will be highlighted through speakers from Manchester Science Partnerships, Bionow, Health Innovation Manchester and the Catapults.
* One-to-one sessions with the speakers.
* Facilitated networking – to maximise the potential for making connections, a live attendee list will be maintained in the run up to the event, providing a means for the Business Engagement team to connect interested parties with one another.
The event will take place on the 1st May, 8.50am – 3.00pm, at Citylabs 1.0, Nelson Street, Manchester. For further details and to register attendance please follow the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/collaborate-to-innovate-tickets-56348606198
For any queries please contact Kate Meade, Business Engagement Officer (email@example.com) , telephone number: 07717224977)
Trackback from your site.