UMIP Social Enterprise Ignition Funding-Apply now
We are now seeking to ignite a new generation of individuals interested in pursuing a social business:
- Are you currently working or studying at The University of Manchester or a recent graduate?
- Is your idea likely to benefit the public or community, or be an entrepreneurial solution to a societal, healthcare or environmental problem?
- Do you have the passion to drive your idea forward and set up a project or social business?
Funding from £500 – £2000 is available, for individuals to try out or grow their entrepreneurial ideas. This might mean finding out if your idea is viable, learning more about what is needed to develop the idea by testing the project on a small scale, right through to more robust road-testing of the idea. We also provide one to one support to assist you with your applications and informative workshops for successful applicants.
The funding opportunity is open to all members of staff, academics, research students and recent graduates (graduated within the last 2 years) from The University of Manchester.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 24th March 2017
- Successful applicants will be informed by Friday 31st March 2017
Click Social Enterprise Ignition Fund Application Form-final to download an application form and contact Social.Enterprise@umip.com for further information.